Our group, with its years of experience, regularly recruits the best teachers in the region.
Within our group, you will teach in a friendly and professional atmosphere, which will allow you to progress in your continuing education, while offering you sought-after advantages.
You will receive specific initial training upon your arrival in our group, as well as additional training provided annually, in order to update your knowledge in many areas.
You will teach according to a flexible schedule adapted to your availability and will be supported by an experienced administrative and teaching team.
Unsolicited application/Permanent profiles
You are :
- Native speakers and/or fully bilingual
- Holders of a diploma and/or a university degree and/or benefiting from several years of professional experience
- Holders of FSEA certificate (or equivalent FLE, CAMBRIDGE CELTA, TEFL, SVEB…) or willing to obtain it within 3 years
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoying the contact with people
- Organised, creative and dynamic
- Available to teach for a minimum of 10 hours per week
- French or Swiss residents with a valid work permit
- Ready to travel
Please note that we will only respond to files that are complete and correspond to the profile sought.